Re: [IP] Notion

I found a useful notion at Joann's, the fabric store.  It is called a LaMode
Fashion Cip.  It has a piece of elastic and on each end it has a clip, kind of
like those mitten clips you use for kids' jackets.  It's supposed to be used for
drawing in the back of a vest.

This is great for using to keep up a leg band.  Hook one end to your undies and
the other to the band.  My store had them in black and white and they were $2.95
each.  I tried it and it works great.  Got one of each color.

Judi in MI
See my pictures at
updated 8/22/01