Re: [IP] old pumps never die

I have a minimed 507c that I am not using (i got a 508 upgrade)- for a $500
fee minimed will refurbish it and transfer the warranty (I think there is
about 2 years left on the 4 year warranty, and the motor is a lifetime
warranty) for anyone who has a prescription.  I am hoping to sell it to
cover this fee and maybe recoup some of what I paid in deductibles.  I am
willing to negotiate a price with anybody.  You have to have a prescription
though, or it's illegal.  If you are interested, please let me know.