[IP] Pumpers Opinions Wanted

I have been working with the sof-set infussion stuff for about 5 weeks. Am
going to try the silohette. Wanted to hear how seasoned pumpers feel about
each style. Is one better than the other as far as comfort and safty.
What about tubing length? I am using 36" I think, and enjoy the extra tubing
for some distance from my pump when sleeping and using the facilities. Any
opinions or advice would be great. I have a support group meeting tonight with
3 other new pump patients. We are the first to be started at the St Mary's
Medical Center in Lewiston ME. Would love to have some opinions to share.
Thanks to all!!