RE: [IP] more mom's anguish

Hi Kay:
Has Jenny gotten her period yet?  Today it is hard to know since so many
girls start earlier than they used to.

If she hasn't, then her body is probably starting to kick in the hormones
and you need to lower her basal rates.

If she has already started w/it, then you need to make changes in her basal
rate when she gets her periods..they tend to change around that time.

I don't wait for more than 2 days.  If I keep running lows, then I change my
basal rates for the times when I am running low...(hormones again).

When they are at her age, things just keep changing.

Ask Michael, he seems to have gone through all this w/Lily :)

Hope this helps
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00
PS.  Jenny sure is one active young lady!!!! :) :) :)