Re: [IP] Seeking Advice on Problem With Private School

Jeffrey,

Where in SD are you? Who is your endo? You can email me privately.

The public schools  in many San Diego areas are attending trainings by the
PADRE Foundation in Orange County. We're in Escondido and it alleved many
fears the school nurses had of the pump.Perhaps if they knew more, they
would be more cooperative. Having a child attend school on a pump is much
safer than having a child attend school on shots.

Granted, our daughter is much older and pretty self-reliant for pump care
so the issue of administering insulin is not the same.

Good luck,  Kay