[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #430

How funny that this just came up. I saw something about
animals with
diabetes at the ADA website earlier today!
As for your question, I wonder if animals without vertebrae
have no
pancreas? Maybe only mammals do?
Interesting. Now THIS would make a great report for school!

Take care, Kerri

This is to the Kaddens,
It's funny you should ask that. When my son was at diabetes
camp, he
learned that any animal that has a spine, can have
things like snakes, jelly fish, spiders, etc. cannot get
What a
spine has to do with it, I don't know.
Dianne, Mom of Johnny 9