Re: [IP] Kindergarten teacher & sites sticking

Sounds like you hit pay dirt!!  That's wonderful that his teacher wil be able to
do his bolus and knows how to care for him.  I'm sure that it gives you a peace
of mind.  We've been fortunate so far with the school, they are very cooperative
and understanding of my son's needs.  Unfortunately, not everyone is that lucky.

Where can I get Tincture of Benzoine? (sp)  We will try anything to get the
sites to stay on longer.

Sheila, mom to Kyle, 12 dx'd 10/00