[IP] Re: Here we go again

>>> I've also used Polyskin II for the past 6 years. I found that if I use
the I.V Prep that the tape doesn't bother me as much. I also try to make
sure I get the
tape on when my skin is in a "normal" position. You know what I mean? If my
skin is wrinkled in any way, then the tape will pull, etc. when I get up and
walk. >>>

Pardon me if this has had this reply, I'm catching up on weekend digests.
Standing up to apply your tape pretty much assures the skin is not wrinkled.
I know many sit down to do a changeout, but in 18 years I have always stood.
YMMV (~_^)

It's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you
love because of pride.