Re: [IP] umm can i go swimming?

In a message dated 9/8/2001 3:11:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> me and my husband are planning a trip for tomorrow night  and i was
> wondering
> if i can go swimming in the pool ( indoor) can i go in  the jacuzzi as
> well??
> just curious! dont wanna see myself fall apart.
> jennfier

I have the 508 insulin pump and have been swimming every chance I get. I just
disconnect by doing a quick release. I just keep an eye on my sugars after I
am done swimming. I have tried suspending my pump and then when I restart it
I get the A35 alarm and I don't know why. This alarm usually happens when I
stop and restart the pump more than two times during the day. I find just
using the quick release woeks good for me.
Heather W.