[IP] Sensitivity to Certain *Brands*?

Hi All,

I came to an interesting conclusion this weekend, and thought I would get
your opinions and comments.

When I inject Humulin (any type), I have an immediate effect from it (like,
R works in about five minutes; NPH works in about half an hour).  I injected
*Novolin* R this weekend, and thinking I would feel better quickly, I was
shocked when it took *eight hours* and no food all to see a drop in my

Does it seem strange to anyone else that this would happen, or is it just
sensitivity of another type?

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424