[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #428

Hi All,

We recently moved to a suburb, close to our previous  home.  Although we were close, my husband convinced me to switch Pharmacies.  The Rite Aid was near us so we did.  Last night I went up to pick up my son's supplies and the Pharmacist asked how old my son's meter was.  I told him a thought about 2 years old.  He said he had some coupons for a free accu-check.  He was afraid it was going to expire before anyone could use it.  He went out to where the meters are kept and packaged  up a  spare meter for us.  I thought that was very nice!  Thanks Rite Aid, I'm glad we switched!

Janet In Ohio