[IP] required reading

Hey all you pumpers or soon to be pumpers I suggest a book for you to read and
review. If you can't afford it, get your library to get it "Insulin dependent
diabetes in children aldolescents and adults" By Ragner Hannus, He is a
pediatric diabetologist and this book is a complete compendium of the disease
and treatment. the pump is covered quickly, it is not a pumping insulin type
of book but you know he is knowledgable when he states you need to know more
about your diabetes than your doctors. You can get a good grounding in the
treatment and the pathology of diabetes. I can be understood by most people
who can think and read at the 9th grade level. difficult concepts are
illustrated with cartoons. It is available from Amazon.com
I call it the "Mouse book" Hannus's kid is diabetic so he knows what he is
talking about.