No Subject

   Thanks for all the advice on my bolusing problems.  Has anyone gotten a bad
batch of insulin? I think that this may have contributed to the problem!  I
took a different vial and injected to correct a high, it worked and then my
blood sugars started creeping up again.
    I changed the cartridge, with the new vial, and now I seemed to be
responding much better, so I am thinking that I got a poor vial of insulin!
Has this happened to anyone?
I am really amazed that I tried to trouble shoot everything, site, etc., and
the last thing I thought of was the insulin itself!  I actually got a weird
comment from a non diabetic friend and she said "do you think its the pump?"
She really doesn't quite get it, and I said, No! I think its the DIABETES!
Thought you would appreciate that! Takes one to understand one!
                        Gail Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com