Re: [IP] george's hamster

<snip>since my 3 1/2 year old daughter has been
asking....anyone know of any animals besides pets
developing diabetes?

I am a big kid at heart, so was also interested in
your daughters question.  I did a quick search and
found Diabetes is fairly common in monkeys.  Several
sites for those.  Also rodents, and there was mention
of a diabetic tiger, along with of course dogs and cats...

Do You Yahoo!?