[IP] Ruby's visiting college! was: Children with Diabetes website

Couldn't keep this to myself: I emailed Laura at the Children with Diabetes
website, and she said Ruby would *love* to visit college!  I guess 20
*isn't* too old to be visited by a bear with diabetes.  And I guess you're
never too old to get excited like a child... :)
Erin, 20
diagnosed 5/87, pumpin' 8/01