Re: [IP] need new pump!!

In a message dated 9/9/2001 11:34:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I talked to Animas Friday, and they said they cannot put in writing that
>  would update the R1000, when the new one comes out in about 6 months. So
>  am looking at the D-TRON. Does any buddy know any reason why I should not
> get
>  one.

>From the research we did, the D-tron's a good pump and definitely has more to
offer than a MM 508 -- and I'm sure others who have direct experience with
the D-tron will chime in with their perspectives on it.  I'm curious as to
why you eliminated the Animas just because they wouldn't guarantee you a
future upgrade. In our opinion, the current Animas pump already offers all
the features we liked in the D-tron, plus some features that the D-tron
doesn't have . . . You just need to figure out which pump (in it's current
configuration) will work best for you .  .  . Good Luck!

PumpMama to Katie (10) Happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since