[IP] One Touch Ultra software AND pocket pc software?

I finally received my free Ultra from Lifescan (for joining their gold member
program.)  I absolutely love it!!  I will still keep my Precision Xtra,
though, because I like that it checks for ketones, and I've got like boxes of
the ketone strips stored up.  I was wondering if anyone bought the cable to
connect it to pc?  If so, how is the downloadable software??  I bought the
Xtra cable for  $50 and it no longer works.  I'm glad that the Ultra cable is
only $20, but still a bit reluctant to buy it.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has found a good blood sugar recording program
for the pocket pc (win ce)?

Thanks for your help!!