[IP] need new pump!!

I need a new pump, my MiniMed broke down for the second time and no more
warranty. The new MiniMed is not even in the running. It does not hold
enough insulin. So MiniMed is out for sure.
I talked to Animas Friday, and they said they cannot put in writing that they
would update the R1000, when the new one comes out in about 6 months. So now I
am looking at the D-TRON. Does any buddy know any reason why I should not get