[IP] Re: non carb counting pumpers

Our endo did have one pumping family that was sticking to a
very
strict eating schedule and eating a fixed amount of carbs
at each
meal and snack every day, just like when they were on MDI.
I had met
them at a support group meeting once and talked to them
about the
stuff we learned here, but they weren't interested (old
habits are
hard to shake, they said.) Endo later encouraged them to
try carb
counting, etc, and I heard a few months ago that they had
started
doing it and were enjoying the flexibility. Our endo
encourages
everyone to carb count and use the correction formulas,
etc.

Take care, Kerri