[IP] Supplies for sale

I have some surplus supplies that I am willing to sell. All money received
from the sale of these items will in turn be donated to Insulin Pumpers. I
have three unopened boxes of the Disetronic Tenders with 17 mm insertion and
80 cm tubing and 1 opened box with approximately half of the tenders left. I
also have 3 boxes of Lifescan One Touch Strips, 2 which expire 7/02 and 1
that expires 10/01. I also have a One Touch Profile meter. If you are
interested in any of the above mentioned items, please e-mail me privately
off the list at email @ redacted . These items will strictly be on a first
come, first served basis.

Kim Hummel