(female bear) or Rufus's (male bear) visit with them and it
posted on the CWD site. The bears have been all over the
world! These
are the same "diabetic" bears that are sold at fifty50.com
and also
given out with the JDRF's "bag of hope". At least 9 bears
have been
donated for this cause and are currently being circulated
around a
long list of families.
Pretty neat idea!

Take care, Kerri (we haven't had a visit with Ruby yet)

Erin said:
Rachel is absolutely *precious*. I suppose Ruby doesn't
come to visit
20 year olds. ;)
Erin, 20
diagnosed 5/87, pumpin' 8/01