Re: [IP] re: viral causes for iddm

chicken pox, milk, tryptophan, etc.

Hmm.. I'm new to this mailing list and I think it's a great idea to be able to
bring up old subjects again. No one has to agree with everything.
And no one has to follow every topic, especially if they see it's one they've
already seen. I thought the point was to be able to exchange information and
thoughts with each other.

I'd be interested in any info people have about the chicken pox/herpes virus.

I've always heard there is a connection between chicken pox and diabetes, and
also milk and diabetes. Milk alone, both human and animal milk is made
to cause cells to grow and reproduce. Its purpose is to make a baby grow fast,
and it is
stuffed with hormones that an adult should not consume.

I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 1989 after taking Tryptophan. We do not

know if it was the contaminated batch. However, we do know it was made by the
manufacturer who released the contaminated  tryptophan. There was a direct
correlation between how much
tryptophan I took and how fuzzy my eyes got. In studies of people who died from

tryptophan they found that it causes scaring on the pancreas. (I'm not sure
what that implies)

I looked up some info about Tryptophan. Even if it is not contaminated,
tryptophan alone *must* have Vitamin B6 in order to be metabolized. What they
don't tell
you is if your body is depleted of B6, such is the case often when women are
pregnant, or often just
from drinking coffee, and stress, etc. , tryptophan can be dangerous. It
metabolizes partially into some sort of xanzigridic acid.
(I'm sorry I don't know how to spell it)

The xanzigridic acid latches on to insulin molecules and renders them
ineffective. Studies have shown that when they give pregnant women B6 it great
improves the
gestational diabetes condition.