[IP] Re:leaving in the old site when changing sites

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:56:07 EDT Donna writes:

I have been pumping for 1 month now...so far so good. I've read in the last
few posting about leaving the old site in for a short time with the new site
in order to not loose any insulin. I was not told this at my minimed training
last month. this is the first I have heard of this.

I have been pumping for 4-1/2 years.  I was not told this at my MiniMed
training either!!  I have also never heard of this!!  More information would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

Deb in Southern Illinois