Re: [IP] Non-Carb counting pumpers

If you don't count carbs, how do you know what to bolus for eating? Do
you have to stay on a schedule like pre-pump? Are your basals higher at
meal time? We count carbs, but that is not the only factor in
determining bolus amounts. We also look at fat content of food, recent
exercise etc. It seems to work for us.

Kay