Re: [IP] Questions about insurance coverage

About 5 monts ago when I had an interview for a job, I was given a benifit
package. after I had the interview, I was offered the job, Obviously, I needed
time to think about it. Since I had the benifit info, I called arround the
different insurance co's  that we had, and asked about coverage, there was no
"prexisting condition" so I was quite lucky. I think that if you do get an offer,
dont they usually provide you with benifit info, that you can call the
appropriate departments for info?

David R