Re: [IP] I'm Oozing :O(

>Anyway, I changed sites today and left my old site in as usual for a
>couple hours and when I took it out, it seems like insulin was just
>dripping out in big drops.

How do you tell the difference between insulin and other clear body fluids?

You can't, that's part of the problem. If you recall the size of a 5
unit drop of insulin from when you prime a set, that gives you some
idea of the problem. When a droplet that size oozes out of an old set
spot, you can be sure that some of it is insulin. Even if it is a
small percentage and you lose only a 1/2 to 1 unit, that will still
wreck havoc with bg control.