Re: [IP] Any pumpers in N. California?

At 11:57 AM 9/8/01 -0700, you wrote:
 >>There are a lot of us in N. Cal.
 >Hi again.  I live East of Chico CA, in the hills.  My zip code starts 959 and
 >there is no listing on the doctor list with that zip code.  The closest I
 >found is Sacramento.  That is a 2-2 1/2 hr drive South from here.

Why don't you call the doctor in Sacramento and see if he/she can recommend
someone in your area?

And if any of you insulin pumpers know of a good, pump-friendly doctor in
Chico or anywhere else, for that matter, please post your doctor to our
list.  Just go to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi and press the
Add button at the top.  You'll see a form where you can enter information
on your doctor.

We'd like to have as many doctors as possible on this list to help others
get started using a pump.

IP Admin group