Re: [IP] I did a "bad" thing

In a message dated 9/7/2001 8:28:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Has anyone else ever done this?  How do
> you deal with the "guilt", if that's even the word I want to use?
> As always, thanks for the support.
> Kelley in KS

I think we all get frustrated. I know I do. You didn't do a bad thing at all.
Just hang in there it will get better. I still go through periods and think
about how sick I am being attached to this little machine all the time. It
bothers me most when I am swimming and have to keep disconnecting and
worrying about high sugar. I just try and think of how I used to feel on
shots and focus on the good things the pump has given me.
Hang in there, Heather W.