Re: [IP] Found a very low fat peanut butter :)

I am the biggest PB freak. When I was little my Mom actualy took the PB away
from me under Dr. instructions. I thought I was being punished! (lol) Even
today I think PB is the best thing in the world. For Christmas my boyfriend's
Dad always goes to Sam's club and buys me the jumbo jars of Jif. I was so
excited when I opened it. I guess it doesn't take much to please me. Anyway I
just thought I add my two cents.
Heather W.