Re: [IP] what is sqaure bolus???

If I had a square wave bolus, (no pump :),  I would have set it 10 min ago (shot
H instead) as I made homemade wheat crust pizza, 1/2 lo-fat, 1/2 whole milk
mozarella cheese ,  peppers, onions, 2 meats, kitchen sink.  The slower
digesting wheat flour & cheese  will have me shooting more H, if needed,
instead of having it automatically done by square wave after testing in 2 hrs.
IMO,  I think it takes time in knowing how the square wave would work for your
needs, different foods, experimentation too.   I presume you can cancel square
wave if   not needed as you expected.
My case?  I cooked, I have to warm mine up so am eating less than expected!  May
not need another shot,  have to eat to cover the 4 H I took tho!  Linda