Re: [IP] Oral insulin...yippee?

I also thought the inhaled insulin thing sounded great but the more I think
about it I agree with you. I had rollarcoaster sugars before the pump and
have never felt better since I have been on the pump. I would not want to
risk going to a pill or whatever it is if I had the chance of having those
kind of bloodsugars. I don't think a nondiabetic understands the concept of
Heather W.
email @ redacted

<Would love to hear others comments on this.
kindest regards,