[IP] Kidney Pain

> I know they found 18+ RBCs in my urine which definitely signifies
>  but I'm wondering if any of you ever have  pain in your kidneys.  It's a
> pain
>  I've never felt.... it's not cramps or fibro pain.

Did they check you for kidney infection?
I had one several months ago, although I was barely symptomatic. I had been
running a fever and feeling like SH(*&% for a couple of days and finally gave
in and went to the doc. They listed off a whole pile of sympotms, wondering
if I had any. One was lower back (kidney) pain. The only thing I had
experienced was tiredness and a fever. I was treated 3 days outpatient with
IV antibiotics and then some oral ones. I guess they used to hospitalize
people for like a week, but thank god things have changed. My experience, and
insane frustration with the medical professionals who treated me is a matter
for another day. Maybe something to consider? Good luck and I hope you get to
feeling better.