[IPn] dollar for dollar challenge

Insulin Pumpers has received a dollar for dollar challenge of $100
from a Princeton, NJ, member. You can double the value of your
donation and help support Insulin Pumpers by making a contribution
now, and help finish the Summer pledge drive. We only have $800 to
go. This $100 challenge plus matching contributions will reduce our
goal to only $600. Make a contribution now, don't procrastinate. If
you've been waiting for the "right" time to send a contribution to
Insulin Pumpers, now is the time. The next time you log on to the
internet and read the Insulin Pumpers forum, you will have the
satisfaction of knowing that you help bring Insulin Pumpers to
everyone the loves it.

For on-line contributions using our secure server, please visit

for challenges

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Contributions to Insulin Pumpers qualify for the maximum deduction
allowed under both California and United States revenue codes. Insulin
Pumpers federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722. IRS DLN: 17053310019008
dated Jan 4, 1999.

Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director