[IP] Re:leaving in the old site when changing sites

I have been pumping for 1 month now...so far so good. I've read in the last
few posting about leaving the old site in for a short time with the new site
in order to not loose any insulin. I was not told this at my minimed training
last month. this is the first I have heard of this. Could someone email me or
send to this posting why or how to do this and if it is needed? I'd
appreciate any input!!
This site has been soooo great while I am so new to pumping!!!