Re: [IP] Freestyle

I too have not had a problem with the FreeStyle. I use my fingers for
testing.  I also use an Accu-Chek complete, and have found that it reads
about 80-100 points higher. In my case, the FreeStyle seems more reliable,
as I have been between 40 - 80 on the FreeStyle, and test agian with the
Accu-Chek and be between 140-200. I actually feel low at the time, and know
that if I am actually between 140-200 I should feel no signs of a low BS.
Could be that you have a bad meter.

My 3 cents worth.

Andy J.