[IP] Kidney Pain... and a little out of it

Don't mind my grammar here or spelling, but doc told me to take a Valium to
calm me down and it sure is working.
Anwya, I have been having severe pain in my lower left side of my back right
where my kidneys are.  I had this before but ended up being fibromyalgia.
But this is a different pain.

I know they found 18+ RBCs in my urine which definitely signifies something,
but I'm wondering if any of you ever have  pain in your kidneys.  It's a pain
I've never felt.... it's not cramps or fibro pain.

Anyone know what this could be?  Maybe it's stones?  Gee, I have lumps and
stones all over me..... mastitis, sialolithiasis,  polycystic breasts......

Can;'t see straight now..... hope soeone answers me :LO)

Take care,