Re: [IP] Freestyle

email @ redacted writes:

>  I reported to the
> company and the FDA recently an incident where the meter was
> 200 points off.

I've found my freestyle to be the closest in numbers in back to back tests.
I once did back to back with the ultra and it read 480-something.  I felt a
little jittery as I sometimes do when I'm high so I bolused.  Ended up after
I tested again, i was actually 74.... and in for a long night!!
I've never had a problem with the Freestyle.  Did you wash your hands before
testing?  Maybe there was something on your finger.  This also happened to me
once :O)