[IP] Freestyle

I understand how you feel.  It is incredibly stressful to see these
things happen to our children.  I know you are doing a great job! I
have some concerns about the freestyle meter.  I reported to the
company and the FDA recently an incident where the meter was
200 points off.  The test was a finger test.  I would have treated
what I thought was a high had I not woken up my husband who
suggested a retest with a different meter.  When we looked closely
at the freestyle strips some of them looked odd.  The sites for
blood application were different sizes on some of the strips. I have
not heard back from the company.

Lisa,  mother to Eric, 6yrs old, pumping May 2001

<<<I'm sitting here, crying and wondering how I am going to do it.
Josh really hard tonight, well the hardest he has crashed in a very
long time.  >>>