Re: [IP] Any support group in Texas?

On 7 Sep 2001, at 20:04, Nicole Bereolos wrote:

> I just moved to Lewisville, Texas which is in the Dallas area and does
> anyone know if there is a pump support group around? Thanks Nicole

There is a group that meets at Irving Baylor Hosp. in the Howard
Diabetes Center.  I understand there may be another group that
meets at Presbyterian Hosp., though the Irving group maybe in a
more convenient location for you.

The next meeting will be Sept. 20th, 12-1pm. The JDRF will be
there to speak and show the "Because there is Hope Bag" , to
share current research, and opportunities.  Bring a sack lunch and
join us or call 972-579-4350 for further information.