[IP] Found a very low fat peanut butter :)

Hi All:
Just wanted to let you know that today when grocery shopping, I went looking
in the "organic section" of Publix, a supermarket here in Florida.

I found a peanut butter which has only 2.5 gr. fat for
 2 T
Nutrition facts are:
Serving size 	2 T
Calories		100
Fat calories	20
Total fat		2.5 gr
Sat. fat		0
Cholest		0 mg
Sodium		95 mg
Total carb	13 gr
Fiber		0 g
Sugars		5 gr
Protein		4 gr.
If you'd like to know the ingredients and the mfg. please e mail me
separately.  It tastes WONDERFUL!!!  I haven't eaten p.b. in a long time and
this is like guilt free!!!!  :) :) :)
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00