Re: [IP] Disetronic Infusion Sets

From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Sam wrote:

>>I tried to order some more Tender 2 infusion sets and was told that the
>>Tender 2 had been discontinued and was replaced by the Ultraflex Soft

> As far as I know, the Tender 2's are still being sold by Disetronic.  The
> new product list I just received with my last order of UltraFlex shows the
> Tender 2's still available.  I can check with my rep to verify
> this.  Currently the UltraFlex comes with one set and tubing combined, in
> boxes of 10.

those of us on medicare who use the tenders like myself receive tender
1s, no extra infusion set. this means either 1) wear set until cylinder
runs out (5-6 days) or 2) change set and tubing after 2-3 days, prime
both tube and set, 20 plus units unecessarily wasted.

i don't understand it.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99