Re: [IP] good books for beginners

In a message dated 9/7/01 12:50:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> There seem to be a ton of carb counting, pumping, diabetes
> management books out there - what are some good ones?  Looking to
> get as educated as I can as quickly as possible!

Pumping Insulin - 3rd Edition by John Walsh.....excellent!!
Doctor's Pocket Guide - great book for counting your carbs, etc.....

Both can be found on the IP books section if you go to the main site and
click on books, I believe.  When you link off of there and order, IP gets a
donation for the sale of the books  :O)