[IP] Oral insulin...yippee?

Hi pumpers,
I'm wondering if I'm the only one who is NOT excited about oral insulin that
may be available in 10 years or so?  A lot of my non diabetic friends who
have read about this  think that it would be the answer to my prayers.. but
I'm not sure I would even care if it was made into a pill. I have never
found the needle very painful and the problem with insulin (for me) has been
with getting the timing and dose right.  The pump is the best thing I have
seen so far that comes close.

I just find it amusing that to a non-diabetic this oral insulin seems like
the equivalent to a cure for diabetes?

Would love to hear others comments on this.
kindest regards,
email @ redacted
PS  This would be a very nice thing for people who are needle phobic of