[IP] glucowatch

I have used the glucowatch in a clinical trial and though I really liked the
idea of it, at this point in time, I found it too awkward to use in day to
day life.  It's large and a bit uncomfortable and it could easily fall off
if you bumped into something.  The adhesive tape that allows it to stick to
the skin is quite uncomfortable during removal!   Having said that, I do
believe that someday it will be small and comfortable and really really
useful!!!  It would be wonderful to simply turn your arm to check your blood
sugars on a watch, wouldn't it?
kindest regards,