[IP] I'm Oozing :O(

Yikes, that sounded icky, huh?  Anyway, I changed sites today and left my old
site in as usual for a couple hours and when I took it out, it seems like
insulin was just dripping out in big drops.  I'm not talking a little bit
either!  It looks like I lost at least a few units.... but have no idea how
I gave 0.5 to make up for some, but I know that's not all of it.  I'm not
taking any chances.... maybe it wasn't insulin; but if it wasn't, I sure
don't know what it was :O/
Has this happened to many of you before?  What did you do?

Oozin' Gina :O)