[IP] Need help...Allergy to tape?

I need help...the IV3000 tape and the other tape that is included in the
sof-set infusion set is leaving me with hives and broken skin.....I know
you've all written about this a hundred times but all the latest stuff I can
find seems to be about how to make tape stickier and last longer...I need to
know how to protect my skin and other alternatives to these tapes?????  I have
just inserted into the last "safe" place I have...after today, any new sites
would be taping over areas of skin that are irritated...the tapes worked fine
for the first month and now they are just hurting me...got any suggestions?