[IPn] over 3450 forum members

Did you know that as of this morning there are 3451 members of the
Insulin Pumpers support forum. Over the last year, 374 of our forum
members have contributed to the support of our forum. That means that
over 3000 of you have not.  And.... yes the pledge drive is still
going on.

What is it worth to you to have this support group? How about 3 cents
a day?? That is how little it would take if everyone would pitch in.
3 cents a day is ~$10 a year. You probably lose that much pocket
change. Please lend a hand and support YOUR forum.

Since North Dakota challenged you yesterday to match her $100, a
little over $20 has been pledged. We can do better than that. There
are a couple of more challenges waiting in the wings and we must
still raise a bit over $900 to complete the Summer pledge drive. If
you are financially able,  please get out your checkbook, grab your
credit card and visit the web site donor page or give us a call and
contribute today to your favorite on-line forum.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====