Re: [IP] Statistical significance of kids with diabetes

Just another thought about this topic.  I think that it may be incorrect to
assume that all of these kids in the grade school are there by chance.

How many of us stick close to or move near a major medical center when
looking for housing, employment and education?

I for one, stick with pastry jobs close to major Medical Centers where Iknow
there are the pro's that I need to deal with all of this stuff.

By extention, urban centers would appear to be contributing factor to the
onset of type 1.

Just my .02 cents
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507