[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #424

At 11:41 AM 9/7/01 -0700, you wrote:
>There seem to be a ton of carb counting, pumping, diabetes
>management books out there - what are some good ones?  Looking to
>get as educated as I can as quickly as possible!

For Carb Counting I like "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate
Counter", by Allan Borushek.  This is a small book that's easily put in a
purse or pocket which makes it handy to carry around.  The book I have says
that this is also available for Palm OS.  Another excellent book on using
an Insulin Pump is "Pumping Insulin - 3rd Edition" by John Walsh.  This is
an excellent reference book for pumping insulin.