[IP] good books for beginners

Hi there!  I signed up on the site just a couple of weeks ago, and I've got
a date to go on the pump - September 19th!  It couldn't come much
sooner with all the problems I've been having!  My HbA1c's have been
good (6.2, 6.8), but that doesn't take into account my massive swings
from 350 to 50 in a matter of hours!

There seem to be a ton of carb counting, pumping, diabetes
management books out there - what are some good ones?  Looking to
get as educated as I can as quickly as possible!